Il Tempo Del Download ;-]
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Tempo Del Download :-]

IndiceIndice  CercaCerca  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  Tr3|ClanCallOfDuty4Tr3|ClanCallOfDuty4  

off for pencils

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
jacket1123zx

Numero di messaggi : 4
Punti : 12

off for pencils Empty
MessaggioTitolo: off for pencils   off for pencils EmptyGio Nov 11, 2010 7:03 pm

off for pencils

"Why, you see, the girls are always buying them, and unless you want to be thought mean, you must do it too. It's nothing but limes now, for everyone is sucking them in their desks in schooltimc, and trading them off for pencils, bead rings, paper dolls, or something else, at recess. If one girl likes another, she gives her a lime. If she's mad with her, she eats one before her face, and doesn't offer even a suck. They treat by turns, and I've had ever so many but haven't returned them, and I ought for they are debts of honor, you know."
"How much will pay them off and restore your credit?" asked Meg,
jimmy choo shoes taking out her purse.
"A quarter would more than do it, and leave a few cents over for a treat for you. Don't you like limes?""Not much. You may have my share. Here's the money. Make it last as long as you can, for it isn't very plenty, you know""Oh, thank you! It must be so nice to have pocket money! I'll have a grand feast, for 1 haven't tasted a lime this week. I felt delicate about taking any, as I couldn't return them, and I'm actually suffering for one."Next day Amy was rather late at school, but could not resist the temptation of displaying, with pardonable pride, a moist brown-paper parcel, before she consigned it to the inmost recesses
jimmy choo uggs of her desk. During the next few minutes the rumor that Amy March had got twenty- four delicious limes (she ate one on the way) and was going to treat circulated through her 'set', and the attentions of her friends became quite overwhelming. Katy Brown invited her jimmy choo to her next party on the spot.

Torna in alto Andare in basso

off for pencils
Pagina 1 di 1