Il Tempo Del Download ;-]
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Tempo Del Download :-]

IndiceIndice  CercaCerca  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  Tr3|ClanCallOfDuty4Tr3|ClanCallOfDuty4  

Overton found putting very tricky

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
hehegolf

Numero di messaggi : 3
Punti : 9

Overton found putting very tricky Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Overton found putting very tricky   Overton found putting very tricky EmptyGio Ago 18, 2011 10:00 pm

The wind was a bit different to the previous rounds and a tough, tough track finally got the best of me, I guess. In the end I’ve got to admit it was a TaylorMade R9 SuperMax Rescue brutal but pretty cool, experience.

It was my first major and fantastic to play in front of such huge crowds and I certainly want more.

Really enjoyed playing with the English amateur, Tom Sherreard. He holed out for eagle on 17 from the fairway and birdied 18 right in front of his home crowd TaylorMade Burner SuperLaunch Rescue here and the noise was something I’ll remember for a long time. He did a great job and the crowd were great to me, too. They were so knowledgeable.

Looking back on the week, I had my own TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue
little win in a sense by making the cut in my first major and this is going to be a great help to my career.

Eight years ago I would never have dreamed I would be Golf Clubs for Sale in this kind of position. After a couple of rounds I was in the thick of things and that felt really good. It’s done a huge amount for my confidence, a dream come true and pretty neat.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://www.24golfstore.com/

Overton found putting very tricky
Pagina 1 di 1